Past and Future
Back in late 2011 we really started pushing hard with the concept behind
Yet To Know. While we did not know exactly what we were going to be,
thus why we named our site Yet To Know, we knew we wanted to play
around in the Social Media world.
We set out some goals and low and behold we accomplished the following:
- Worldwide membership reached over 1m+ within the first nine months of our Beta launch and Membership growth far outpaced our initial expectations.
- Members came from all around the world. The United States, India, China, Russia and the UK make up our strong hold.
- We grew to over 21m+ business listings on Yet To Know.
- Are there were over 30m+ informational pieces on Yet To Know.
- In addition, we peaked at over 5m+ active topics being "discussed" on Yet To Know.
- For our Plans feature we developed over 1,000 creative templates,
making it the largest Invitation and Peer-to-Peer Memory Creation
application on the Internet.
With all of that, we were able to study trends in the market place, listen
to valuable user feedback and have decided it was time to spread our
wings and bring to market a truly disruptive service.